Right of Way Agent - #604751
Date: 11/26/2021 02:00 AM
City: Lubbock, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
INNOVATION - TEAMWORK - EXCELLENCE
Legacy PSG, Inc. is a leading service-based company that provides land acquisition, right of way, construction services and more for our clients. Our team is filled with innovative, diverse, motivated, and experienced individuals who are experts in their fields. Amongst our different service groups and departments, we offer individual services for clients’ specific needs, and work seamlessly together as a whole from the conception of the project to completion. If you are interested in being part of a winning team, Legacy PSG, Inc. is the perfect place to start!
Right of Way Agents are responsible for identifying and contacting landowners, negotiates and purchases property and easements, re-negotiates existing easement rights and obtains crossing permits from various entities. Establishes and maintains professional relationships with key project personnel and serves as liaison between clients and landowners from acquisition through end of construction. Assist with preparation for condemnation process if necessary.
- Negotiates and purchases permanent easements
- Negotiates and purchases temporary construction easements
- Enters all landowner contacts and communications in database
- Secures crossing permits for roads and railroads
- Provides condemnation support
- Must understand real estate practices and state regulations
- Communicates with Lead Right of Way Agent, Project Manager, Documents Supervisor and Title Supervisor
- Ability to effectively communicate with landowners
- Excellent negotiating and document interpretation skills
- Understand real estate practices and government regulations
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- 3 years of Right-of-Way industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
- Valid driver’s license
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) license.