Program & Project Mgmnt Ass. Mgr (Software Developer) - #604752
Accenture Contractor Jobs
Date: 11/26/2021 02:00 AM
City: Hartford, Connecticut
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry's only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
The Program & Project Management Associate Manager is responsible for technical and product guidance for the development resources on the Release Support Team. This role provides technical guidance, code governance and release coordination.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Mentor and direct 3-5 Software Engineers by leveraging building individual strengths, evaluating performance, providing real time and actionable feedback and setting expectations to produce high performing teams.
- Provide the technical direction and guidance across a variety of local and remote teams.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise, pair programming, code reviews and best practices to advance individual and product goals.
- Coordinates with Product Management and Release Management to ensure major releases, updates and patches are delivered on time with high quality and minimal risk.
- Partners with Product Management and Architecture to ensure teams understands product strategy.
- Oversees and approves the merges to ensure product integrity.
- Hands on engineering tasks approximately 30 allocation.
- Provide team assessments and action plans.
- Provide solution estimates and contribute to capacity planning exercises as needed.
- Be an Agile process advocate and contribute to continual process improvements as a valued member of the software management team.
- Be a software quality advocate and help ensure Code Analysis, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Automation Testing and Load Testing processes are followed.
- Assist with recruiting and training of Engineering staff.
- Other tasks as needed.
- 8 years or more of software development and design
- Strong debugging skills
- Deep understanding of a web framework (Angular, React, Vue, MVC, etc.)
- Complex SQL query design and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and their implementation
- Mortgage or Financial industry experience a plus
- Multitier application development experience
- Git, RxJS, Webpack, Bootstrap experience preferred
- Additional technology competencies LINQ, Azure DevOps, test driven development, unit testing tools e.g. Microsoft Test or NUnit , WPF, Cucumber Experience in an Agile Scrum environment
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $96,600-$120,200 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - San Francisco,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle