Contracts and Bids Coordinator - USBL - US - #604762
Date: 11/26/2021 02:00 AM
City: Marshall, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
US0293 Sysco East Texas (Division of USA I)
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
This is a Sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all assigned Contracts and Bid Specialists. This position will support the Contracts and Bid Specialists in soliciting and maintaining bids and in the interpretation of all contractual requirements of the Master Distribution Agreement by maintaining contact with the customers (which include schools, casinos, cruise-lines, corrections, emergency camps, military/government and nonprofit), implementing and reviewing pricing agreements, and coordinating with the various departments within the Operating Company (OpCo).
- Support Contracts and Bid Specialists: Customer Inquiries (special orders, credits, transportation/truck, item issues, pick-up request), Manage outs, Monitor orders before cut-off, Tracking's, Manage Proprietary items (MUPA), Sysco 360 support.
- Order Guide creation/Chart maintenance, New Item Requests/Limited Time Offers request to merchandising, New account set-up.
- Manage and support activities: Order Guide Management, Inventory Reporting, etc.
- Business Development: Scheduling customer visits, Menu Reviews, New Items/Samples/Broker Visits, Market Analysis/Trends.
- Customer Onboarding/Training/Account Set-Up.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year previous experience supporting an Account Executive (AE) in an AC/CSR role or foodservice equivalent.
- 1-2 years of prior outside foodservice sales experience preferred with a minimum of 6 months of sales, and/or chef ' restaurant management experience in a related field.
- Sound judgment.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office).
- Data entry.
- Ability to tactfully interact with coworkers/customers.
- Meet deadlines.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In the coming weeks, you will receive information in the mail confirming your benefits eligibility and the enrollment process. In the meantime, you may visit https://syscobenefits.com/ to learn more.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.