Diversity Equity and Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Program Manager - #604825
Date: 11/26/2021 02:30 AM
City: Snohomish, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Oregon, New York, Texas and Washington.
We believe that the future of writing is knowing who will respond to anything you write before you even publish it! Textio’s category-defining augmented writing platform is delighting customers, and we are growing fast. Textio has already changed the way that thousands of companies write and hire.
As a (DEIB) Program Manager you will be a critical member of the Textio Talent Acquisition and DEI team and work closely with leaders and employees at every level.
In this role you will:
Form relationships with business leaders to develop an understanding of the business and increase awareness and understanding of DEI as a business imperative.
Regularly measure and analyze, highlight areas of strength and opportunity, providing support to find opportunities and initiatives for improvement.
Partner with leaders to cultivate a culture that reflects the principles of Textio, drive engagement, and champions belonging and inclusion for all team members
Provide leadership and mentorship, when appropriate, to partners via one-to-one and group interactions.
Recognize and respond to regional needs by providing tailored strategies and solutions to enable appropriate cultural awareness and change.
We will engage in the identification of DEI standard methodologies and benchmarks as input to crafting and implementing initiatives.
Develop effective engagement with leaders including facilitation, presentation, training, and influencing skills.
Provide direction and leadership to team related to strategically integrating DEI and operationalizing into the business, front line, and data/information systems.
Represent the organization in diversity strategy efforts, ensuring awareness, involvement, and contributions as appropriate.
Design and pilot programs to retain and develop diverse talent
- Drive program objectives through program management, lead implementation activities and develop processes, documentation, and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Define key performance indicators by crafting evaluation methods for core programs and processes, and supervise delivery against program objectives.
- Scale services and tools by crafting processes and procedures that scale with the business’ growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion.
- Communicate new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and partners.
- Lead strategic, significantly sophisticated, and important initiatives that resolve critical and/or endemic challenges. Identify risks/opportunities in strategies and/or org structure(s).
- Influence others without direct authority to achieve solutions to meet the organization’s objectives and provide solutions, resolving issues and overcoming hurdles to results. Collaborate with partners to resolve.
- Empower, influence, and optimize senior leadership, partners, and peer groups.
- Clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage team, peers, and management.
- Demonstrable track record in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and presenting results to senior leadership
- Professional DEI work experience developing and completing DEI strategies company-wide
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities.
- Experience demonstrating high judgment and working with confidential or highly critical subject matter.
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal awareness and skills with particular emphasis on assertiveness, supportiveness, confrontation, listening, and group process.
- Keen understanding and awareness of own diversity and how it impacts and influences their role in DEI.
- Strong discernment, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking skills
- Strong data analysis capability
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Textio will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact Josh Potter at email@example.com or (206) 492-8337 ext. 785.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/. Reach out and share your story with us!