Radiology Technologist - #604847
Pacific Medical Centers
Date: 11/26/2021 02:30 AM
City: Anchorage, Alaska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Providence is calling a Radiology Technologist - ExpressCare (Uc Midtown Mso, Day Shift, 0.6 FTE) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Anchorage, AK. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of technical procedures according to department, hospital and national standards.
- Responsible for accurately completing records, daily quality assurance and improvement information, and meeting regulatory standards.
- Optimizes equipment and supplies to benefits department operations.
- Oversees all maintenance and quality control schedules and trouble shoots equipment with assistance of PAMC Biomed.
- Stocks work area daily. May be involved in ordering and stocking of general supplies.
- Complies with department and hospital radiation and safety standards. Practices Body Substance Isolation. Completes education necessary to maintain licensure or certification required for the position.
- Communicates with physicians, nurses and other members of the team concerning patient status, diagnosis, samples for testing or related information. Operates multiple communication and telecommunication systems. Coordinates scheduling of tests.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Successful completion of an AMA approved training program for Radiologic Technology.
- Must be registry eligible.
- Must obtain registry within one year of employment if registry eligible.
- Ability to work with a variety of people to include patients and their representative, other staff, physicians and office staff, vendors and regulatory personnel.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current experience as a Radiologic Technologist.
- ARRT registered.
About the hospital you will serve.
Express Care is your faster way to well! Express Care Clinics offer same-day appointments and extended hours seven days a week. We're here when you need care for the stuff you just can't treat at home. In addition, Express Care Virtual offers same-day, on-demand, video visits with trusted health care providers. Come see us when you want fast care from folks who know health.Providence Health & Services is further developing its physician integration strategy. As part of this growth, Providence Saint John's Medical Foundation came into flourishing. Saint John's Medical Foundation is an integrated, not-for-profit network of medical clinics and affiliated services, servicing the greater Santa Monica and Los Angeles area. The Foundation is expected to continue to grow in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.