Product Director, Growth [Remote] - #604851
Date: 11/26/2021 02:30 AM
City: Sandpoint, Idaho
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates people's mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a key challenge — it couldn't identify and acknowledge the positive decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply smart mobile technologies, we can. And that's what we do. We help our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly, they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We're a well-funded, talent dense team of people who care about using our skills to do good. From data science, to design, engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and beyond — we believe in people who believe they can make the world even better. Join us, and let's build the higher path that is HiRoad.
We're looking for an accomplished and well-rounded Product Director, Growth to lead a cross-functional team in creating solutions that maximize lead generation and conversion. This role partners closely with our Growth Marketing team to own the customer experience from the moment of awareness through purchasing a policy. Success in the role includes: (1) establishing a high-performance Growth Product practice, including experimentation tooling and processes.; (2) growing the volume of qualified leads, and increasing the conversion rate; and (3) partnering closely with our Insurance team to make sure underwriting, pricing and fraud goals are met, in addition to compliance with state regulatory requirements.
- Develop a vision and plan for the Growth Product function
- Lead the Growth Product pod, which includes cross-functional team members across Design, Engineering, Project Management, Analytics, Research, etc.
- Manage a small team of Product Managers
- Collaborate closely with the Growth Marketing and Insurance teams to build product roadmaps and a robust experimentation program
- Provide thought leadership to the company around building a high-performance customer acquisition engine
- Collaborate with peer Product Directors to help build Product team culture around customer obsession, experimentation, MVP-style thinking and iteration, etc.
- At least 10 years of Product Management experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- At least 2 years of direct Growth Product experience, including knowledge of commonly-used tools and techniques
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of experimental design and related statistics, as well as A/B testing tools
- Ability to engage and manage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Culture driver who knows how to motivate and coach
- Flexible mindset with the ability to consider a variety of approaches and change opinions when the data warrants
- Experience with high-consideration products and/or financial services products
- Expertise with pricing-related experimentation
- Proficiency with Atlassian
- Salary: We pay competitive salaries factoring in experience, skill set, and location. We do not offer equity.
- We provide a wide-selection of health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and supplemental income plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Wellness and Time Off: We provide Headspace subscriptions, a wellness allowance, and generous time off including four weeks of PTO in the first year of employment with additional time granted upon hire. New parents may also take eight weeks of fully paid parental leave (plus four weeks for parents who give birth) which may be taken within one year after the birth and/or the adoption of a child.
- Professional learning and growth: We provide a generous allowance each year for professional learning, continuing education, and career development.
- Location: May work from anywhere in the US, but will need to be actively available during core meeting hours from 9:00AM - 3:00PM pacific time to collaborate with team members across all time zones.
- Some travel may be required after the San Francisco office re-opens.
- Candidates based in the SF Bay Area will be able to commute to the SF office for in-person meetings and other gatherings. Frequency TBD.
What We Need
- Please submit a resume
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.