Housekeeper II - #689459
Date: 1 week ago
City: Flint, Michigan
Salary: $12 - $12 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Department: Environmental Services
Daily Work Times: 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Scheduled Biweekly Hours: 0
Starting Pay: $12.42
Performs routine, repetitive heavy housekeeping duties which may require use of automated equipment in order to maintain clean and attractive environment; also, performs work in O.R.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Performs duties of Housekeeper I & II as assigned
2. Prepares cleaning solution according to prescribed formulas.
3. Cleans equipment and makes minor repairs according to manufacturers directions.
4. Scrubs, waxes, shampoos floors and furniture as directed in Policies and Procedures book.
5. Vacuums carpets, drapes, ceilings, vents according to Policies and Procedures book.
6. Hangs shades, drapes, cubicles as directed and repair, as necessary.
7. Washes windows, refuse cans, lights and vents as directed by PM cards.
8. Strips brass and stainless steel as directed by PM cards.
9. Lifts, carries large items such as boxes, desk and other types of furniture.
10. Participates in Medical Center and/or departmental quality assessment and continuous quality improvement activities as directed; through identification of quality improvement opportunities, goal setting, collection and evaluation of data, implementation of action plans, or related applications.
11. Demonstrates the use of sound judgment, ability to understand, react effectively and treat (if appropriate) the unique needs of patient age groups served.
12. Does set-ups for meetings throughout MRMC
13. Performs other duties as required or requested.
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Requisition ID: 23000719
- Daily Work Times: 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Hours Per Pay Period: 0
- On Call: No
- Weekends: Yes
Per Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations, all McLaren employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. The regulation permits exemptions for employees with qualified medical disabilities or religious beliefs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
McLaren Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, height or weight, protected veteran or other classification protected by law.