Therapy & Wellness Assistant - #689463
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Coventry Meadows is now hiring a Wellness Assistant/Restorative Nurse Aide
What does a Therapy & Wellness Assistant do each day at ASC?
- Performs restorative functions with residents under the clinical supervision of the MDS coordinator, MDS assistant, or designated licensed nurse
- Assists in the provision of quality, resident care activities under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Completes assigned non-skilled activities under supervision
- Maintains positive level of interaction with residents
What’s in it for you? Benefits and perks include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans – Affordable, low-cost options with convenient telehealth services for all employees
- PayActiv – Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of your earned pay
- Quarterly wage increases and bonus opportunities (conditions apply)
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- 401k retirement plan
- Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program – get paid to refer a friend to join our team
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and common areas to help combat COVID-19
- Must be CNA certified
- Customer service focus and the ability to demonstrate the company’s core CARE values daily.
About American Senior Communities
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party staff, and new hires In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through their supervisor once hired.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.