Technology Rotation Program - #689494
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Are you graduating in the Spring of ’23? If so, come work for Domino’s – an IT company that sells pizza!
Don’t believe us? With 65% of U.S. sales via digital channels, industry-leading digital ordering experiences, and nearly half of the team members based at the Ann Arbor, MI headquarters focused on Information Technology (IT), we’re among the largest e-commerce retailers in terms of annual transactions, and we don’t plan on stopping there!
As we continue to enhance and grow our online ordering, digital marketing and technological capabilities, we’re committed to building diverse future leaders with strong technical capabilities and leadership skills that will help to get us there. This might be where you come in!
What are we offering?
A two-year technology development program designed for high-performing graduates looking to start a career in technology. The Rotation Program provides a unique opportunity for comprehensive exposure to Domino’s IT organization, including a total of four rotations (each approximately six months), giving participants a unique blend of technical and leadership development experiences designed to transform top college graduates into our future IT leaders and technologists. At the end of the program, we’ll will work together to select your next role to achieve your long-term goals.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Working at the forefront of Technology alongside the most passionate team members in the industry
- Developing new skills through technical, competency and leadership training's
- Gaining real-world experience by working on important and challenging projects
Where We’re Located
The Technology Rotational Program takes place at Domino’s headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- eCommerce Development – With over $1 billion in annual sales, Domino’s Pizza is one of the top eCommerce companies in the world. This team supports both U.S. and many international websites, as well as the highly-rated iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows applications. The team feeds the power of possible with innovative features like Pizza Profiles, Ford Sync ordering, Pizza Tracker, Dom and the Autonomous Vehicle.
- Global Store Technology – This team helps develop and maintain the point of sales “Pulse” system, which drives the way our stores do business and is installed in over 80 international markets, over 5,000 international stores and all U.S. domestic stores. The team creates web reports that help the franchisees maintain the business and drive sales through Pulse Web Reporting (PWR). They also help sustain store employee relationships and information through our social media team that maintains our intranet, dLive.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics – This team handles all the aggregate DPZ data integration processing and loads information into a centralized flexible data management platform. This creates insight for both enterprise and franchise customers across all domains and fuels analytical programs, driving business impact.
- Information Security – This team protects Domino’s network, systems, data and image from attack, theft and leakage, while guarding customer and corporate data, credit card information and intellectual data.
- Infrastructure – This team makes up the heart of the Domino’s IS department with the various groups that support the organization including Storage & Compute, Network Operations Center and Project Management & Application Support.
- Recent (Spring '23) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Prefer candidates with a focus on Software Development (.Net, Java, C#)
- Prior Intern/Co-op experience in IT is highly preferred, as we’re seeking individuals with strong analytical and technical skills who are up to date with current industry standards, trending software and IT development tools.
- Have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Creative problem-solving skills and quick thinking, practical, decision-making skills
- Commitment and passion to develop into a cross-functional team member who will make a direct impact on company success
**Due to the duration of this program, we are unable to provide sponsorship**
- Qualified candidates will need to be in the Ann Arbor, MI area or willing to relocate
- Qualified candidates will be graduating in the Spring of 2023 with a Computer Science related degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines