Associate Sales Rep, Advanced Surgery - #689529
Date: 4 days ago
City: Los Angeles, California
Salary: $52,800 - $132,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your Role at Baxter
THIS IS WHERE you build trust to achieve results
As an Associate Sales Representative, you take pride in representing our Advanced Surgery division at Baxter. Your keen understanding of our deep portfolio of surgical products and belief in the value and quality they provide to patients fuels your confidence. Our customers trust you and appreciate your knowledge and curiosity when finding solutions to meet their needs. You enjoy being on location, building relationships, and establishing trust with the doctors and nurses who use Baxter solutions every day.
As a primary connection to the healthcare professionals who rely on our products to save and sustain lives, you are the face and voice of our solutions. You promote our hemostats, sealing, and tissue products in an assigned geography to meet customer's clinical and economic needs. You enjoy allowing surgical teams across a multitude of specialities, the freedom to innovate and think creatively without restraint in the operating room.
We are seeking individuals who take personal accountability for achieving results and has the ability to “win” at each stage of the customer's buying process! Are you ready to become a subject matter authority in our surgical portfolio?
What you'll be doing:
- Understanding all the products, surgical specialties and devices within the portfolio
- Covering cases with existing surgeons and communicating outcomes, changes, and opportunities to the Region Manager (RM), Territory Business Manager (TBM), and Key Account Manager (KAM)
- Maintaining and troubleshooting in place equipment and conducting education in-services for Baxter regulators and spray equipment
- Successfully build and maintain new and existing client relationships
- Maintaining on-label usage of Baxter products through presence in the surgical suite and in-servicing
- Understands the industry and marketplace, including competition and can strategically apply this knowledge optimally to achieve business goals
- Working with RM, TBM, and KAM to develop a plan to reach financial goals and quotas
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience OR 4+ years of relevant sales or operating room environment experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- At least 50% travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel. Position will have an assigned geographic territory which may span several states
- Individuals must live within the current geography or be willing to relocate to it. Familiarity with posted territory is strongly desired
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all our employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. To that end, this position has a base salary range of $52,800 to $132,000 plus a commission target. The above range represents the expected base salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic/office location
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.