Team Coach - #689531
Date: 4 days ago
City: Henderson, Nevada
Salary: $55,000 - $85,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a Barclays Team Coach, this is an exciting opportunity where you are accountable for colleague engagement and development. You will bring out the best in your team through empathetic people management and coaching that supports a high-performance culture of collaboration, inclusion, continuous improvement and professional development. You will have a customer obsessed mind-set, consistently looking for ways to deliver and improve the customer experience and inspire, support, and empower your team to deliver excellence.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
Salary / Rate Minimum: $ 55,000
Salary / Rate Maximum: $ 85,000
The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
- Developing, motivating, engaging and leading a team of 14-18 agents on various shifts
- Supporting team members regarding the successful resolution of customer inquiries, which could include taking escalated calls and ensuring 100% satisfaction
- You will recruit, reward and retain talented colleagues
- Maintaining a control and risk focus, demonstrating knowledge of financial services regulatory standards and conducing various audits to ensure compliance
- You will collaborate with various business stakeholders to influence and lead change with a focus on the colleague and customer experience
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma
- One plus years of experience in customer service with an excellent performance and attendance record
- Two plus years of management experience in a fast paced servicing environment
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills
- Ability to coach an agent to performance metrics
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude, Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Call Center Leadership Experience, Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
Where will you be working?
You will be working at Barclays Services, Henderson, NV’s fully Operational Customer Contact center, where the best meet to build careers full of scope, variety, and reward. Supporting the banking and financial solutions of today’s demands, answering tomorrow’s questions, and redefining the future of customer support in finance.