Lending Support Specialist - #689536
Farm Credit Services of America
Date: 1 week ago
City: Omaha, Nebraska
Salary: $72,700 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job ID: 1838
Job Category: Risk Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
Relocation Available: Yes
Location: Remote Opportunity
Team: Business Support
Salary Range: $72,700 - $109,070
Grade Level: 21C
Incentive/Bonus Opportunities Available
Closing Date: Feb 8, 2023
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are currently seeking a Lending Support Specialist to join our Business Support team. In this role you will provide internal business user support for all business units supported by Business Transformation and Enablement related to lending operations, business processes, policies/procedures, and technology systems.
- Accurately document all interactions in the Associations’ support system. As needed, escalate interactions to appropriate internal resources and complete any necessary follow-up activities to ensure a positive user experience. Ensure resolution meets the established service level agreements.
- Maintain active knowledge of support resources, such as policies and procedures, knowledge articles and key subject matter experts to resolve interactions timely, accurately and in compliance with the Associations' policies and regulations.
- Lead or assist in the development of communications on business processes and operational matters. This may include updates to procedures, manuals or knowledge articles and publishing to the appropriate communication channel.
- Assist training team(s) in the assessment of needs, content, delivery and maintenance of training programs and employee support documentation.
- Monitor key support and service level metrics to identify trends, risks and best practices. Elevate findings to appropriate business and operation support teams.
- Assist in the ongoing analysis and improvement of business support processes to ensure operational effectiveness and delivery of a consistent and quality user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or Ag Economics is preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in lending operations with Farm Credit Systems and credit policy and procedure interpretation and development is preferred