To-Go Specialist - #689541
Date: 1 week ago
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Text "HIREME" to 30437!
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Want to get the party started for guests at home? Come join the Outback family as a To-Go Specialist and lead the Take-Away experience for each Guest following Outback hospitality standards. You will support our commitment to bringing the best of who we are to deliver perfectly tailored service to each and every Guest with Outback hospitality and a smile. As a To-Go Specialist, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME Take-Away experience, that makes each Guests day better. Have no worries, just fun!
The To-Go Specialist is also responsible for:
Making memorable first and last impressions
- Using food and beverage menu knowledge to share favorites and provide recommendations
- Anticipating needs, processing Guests orders, and taking payment in a hospitable, timely manner
- Assembling and delivering orders with hospitality and a smile
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.