Fin Serv Assoc Float _Bilingual Pref Eng&Span Miami _ Broward - #689572
Date: 1 week ago
City: Hialeah, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
The Financial Services Associate – Float provides Legendary Customer Service while offering financial advice and selling TD Bank products and services to new and existing Customers. Looks for every opportunity to deepen Customer relationships by asking probing questions and offering appropriate additional products and services. Responsible to have knowledge of and sell the wide variety of products and services, including loan and mortgage products. This role will contribute to the growth of the business by developing and deepening new and existing Customer relationships and will be responsible for meeting and exceeding specific, individual and team-based business goals. Responsible for the entire service process in the Store, which includes responsibility for over the counter transactions and more complex sales and service questions and requests.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Proactively reaches out to Customers to deepen relationships through needs-based conversations
- Performs a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope
- Conducts loan interviews, accepts loan applications, and conducts loan closings
- Trains less experienced team members
- Participates in opening and closing Store procedures
- HS Diploma or GED required, 2-year degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience required
- Must be able to do same day travel to multiple work locations within a designated region or area
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Teller and/or cash handling experience
- Strong organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear and consistent
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Notary License (Preferred)
- Ability to provide community services, including, but not limited to, Financial Education classes
Bilingual Preferred English and Spanish
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at [email protected] . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Retail Sales & Service
Job Category - Primary
Retail Banking - Financial Services
Retail Banking - Financial Services
TD Bank AMCB
801 West 49th Street