Seasonal Document Processing Coordinator - #689606
Date: 1 week ago
City: Memphis, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Seasonal Representative, Document Processing Coordinator to join our Proposal Services organization.
- Create and process firm financial statements and letters for KPMG Audit practice
- Maintain, edit, revise and format word processing requests for the firm
- Obtain signatures from customers and prepare documents for official filing
- Proofread document processing work with keen attention to detail
- Utilize customized web-based project management software
- Accountable for job intake, basic database entry and maintaining integrity of server folder creation/structure
- Minimum three years recent administrative and/or project coordination experience; preferably in a professional services environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; college education from an accredited college/university preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook which includes macros, headers, footers, page/section breaks and embedded tables as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to multitask and follow detailed multi-step processes in a deadline-driven environment
- Flexible to work overtime, as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).