ADMIN ASST, EXECUTIVE - #689639
Date: 4 days ago
City: Concord, California
Salary: $29 - $31 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- We are hiring immediately for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXECUTIVE position.
- Location: 1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 460. Concord, CA 94520. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time; Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Details: As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Pacific Division team in a number of areas including scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, producing reports, handling incoming calls, coordinating programs, events, and conferences for meetings, assisting with various HR/payroll related tasks such as tracking PTO, maintaining office supplies, and other duties as assigned.
- Requirement: 5 years of related administrative assistance experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Perks: Cell Phone Stipend: $25/mth.
- Starting pay: $29-31.25 per hour
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; serves as the executive's representative to others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answers or directs inquiries.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaks for the executive.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafts letters and documents; collects and analyzes information; initiates telecommunications.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Provides historical reference by developing and using filing and retrieval systems; records meeting discussions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; follows up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains and verifies office supplies inventory.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshoots malfunctions; calls for repairs; maintains equipment inventories; evaluates new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.