Learning Architect - #689649
Texas Health Resources
Date: 1 week ago
City: Arlington, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Talent Development department is looking for a Learning Architect to join their team. Is that you?
Work location: Hybrid – Remote and 612 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, Texas 76011
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Talent Development Department highlights:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Promote work life balance
- Engaging leadership team
- Encourage professional development
Here’s What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree Education, Instructional Technologies, Communications, Technology related field, or other relevant field.
- 3 years experience building web-based courses. Curricula, and/or programs to include 3 years experience with learning management systems required
- 3 years experience using design software applications preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional instructional design certification upon hire preferred
What You Will Do
The Learning Architect is a design and development expert that applies adult learning theory, project management, customer service and knowledge of learning technologies to deliver web-based training solutions.
- Design, or collaborate with designers, to produce training solutions that meet the requirements of both learners and stakeholders.
- Create detailed design documents, which requires the person to derive primary and secondary course objectives, build measurement and evaluation tools, plan learning activities, identify opportunities for performance support, and determine content needs.
- Write and edit content for learning and development projects, including storyboards/outlines, module drafts, practice activities, knowledge checks, evaluation material, and job aids through the application of proven theories of adult learning.
- Utilize current technologies to deliver instructional and/or interactive programs and courses to various browsers across multiple platforms, including mobile devices.
- Conduct needs assessments, performance analyses, course content analyses, learner analyses, and job-task analyses in order to select the most appropriate instructional solution to a training-related problem.
- Evaluate the results of training activities using appropriate measurement and evaluation tools: reaction sheets, skill checks, survey, observations, interviews, etc.
- Partner with subject matter experts, content developers, and multimedia designers to ensure course deliverables match requirements of the training need.
- Work with the MyTalent team to research and resolve MyTalent functionality issues to ensure all training programs developed work properly, are SCORM compliant, and successfully communicate data to MyTalent for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Proactively troubleshoot MyTalent to ensure issues within the system are identified and resolved promptly in order to provide customer service and technical/functional expertise to internal clients and support staff.
- Evaluate the results of training activities using appropriate measurement and evaluation tools: reaction sheets, skill checks, survey, observations, interviews, etc
- Pilot and audit courses in order to determine opportunities for updates and improvement.
- Consult with internal clients and subject matter experts tasked with training and development to advise, guide, coach, negotiate, and manage the development of performance-based training.
- Collaborate with Learning Technology and Leadership & Professional Development teams to support implementation of training.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Learning Architect
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
- Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
- Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to [email protected]