Google Tag Manager, Marketing Analytics Strategist - #689656
Date: 1 week ago
City: Jersey City, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
We’re looking for a Google Tag Manager, Marketing Analytics Strategist to join our digital marketing team. This role will focus on the performance of our digital channels, including analysis into digital media/pr, web, intranet, email, search, and social performance. The successful candidate will:
- Have proven analytical and technical skills, strong people skills, great attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the drive to always learn and grow
- Be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Be collaborative when working with data service and marketing teams
The day to day responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage our Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (GTM) environments, processes, and architecture including:
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of our tagging environment
- Lead our GA4 migration – audit analytics usage and metrics, including objects, tags, and reporting elements, as well as recommend fixes or enhancements
- Maintain up-to-date technical specifications, SDRs, and any additional documentation to ensure accurate and comprehensive analytics tagging and reporting
- Lead tagging projects from inception through completion including partnering with technical and non-technical stakeholders to build requirements, set up and implement, and quality control
- Analyze key website performance metrics and competitive trends, creating forecasts using operational and statistical models, directing queries and analyzing data base logs for reports, and make recommendations to align marketing with business objectives
- Analyze and report on a holistic set of KPIs and benchmarks for digital marketing channels in addition to the website, including but not limited to events, social, email, ads and campaigns
- Provide Google Analytics support for members of the team, including creating dashboards and providing training
- Regular communication with developers, product owners and business stakeholders to enable iterative improvements to tracking and reporting
- Work with manager and the data team to create related Power BI dashboards and reports
BA or BS, preferably in a Business, Marketing, or analytical discipline required
- 5+ years of experience in industry and/or similar positions
- Professional Certification in Web Analytics highly desirable
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Enhanced Ecommerce a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite required, strong skills in Excel a must; Google Data Studio, PowerBI, and ObservePoint or similar tool set a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently multi-task and deliver commitments in a timely fashion
- Innovative and creative thinker: pioneer who embraces bold ideas
- Team player: high EQ, low ego, resourceful, frugal; treats resources as their own
- “Let’s go” attitude: optimist, contagious enthusiast, sees the upside
- Accountability matters: drives for results as coach and team player; bias to outcomes
- Exhibits aptitude: always learning and growing; constantly attempts new experiences
- Adaptable: works quickly and nimbly; able and willing to wear multiple hats without hesitation; resilient
- Grit: passionate, self-directed and motivated; demonstrates endurance
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces list.
For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas. Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.
Verisk works in collaboration with our customers and at the intersection of people, data, and advanced technologies. Through proprietary platformed analytics, advanced modeling, and interpretation, we deliver immediate and sustained value to our customers and through them, to the individuals and societies they serve, with greater speed, precision, and scale.
We’re 9,000 people strong, committed to translating big data into big ideas. We help others see new possibilities and empower certainty into big decisions that impact individuals and societies. And we relentlessly and ethically pursue innovation to help move our customers, and the world, toward better tomorrows
Everyone at Verisk—from our chief executive officer to our newest employee—is guided by The Verisk Way, to Be Remarkable, Add Value, and Innovate
- Be Remarkable by doing something better each day in service to our customers and each other
- Add Value by delivering immediate and sustained results that drive positive outcomes
- Innovate by redefining what’s possible, embracing challenges, and pushing boundaries
Underwriting Solutions — provides underwriting and rating solutions for auto and property, general liability, and excess and surplus to assess and price risk with speed and precision
Claims Solutions — supports end-to-end claims handling with analytic and automation tools that streamline workflow, improve claims management, and support better customer experiences
Property Estimating Solutions — offers property estimation software and tools for professionals in estimating all phases of building and repair to make day-to-day workflows the most efficient
Extreme Event Solutions — provides risk modeling solutions to help individuals, businesses, and society become more resilient to extreme events.
Specialty Business Solutions — provides an integrated suite of software for full end-to-end management of insurance and reinsurance business, helping companies manage their businesses through efficiency, flexibility, and data governance
Marketing Solutions — delivers data and insights to improve the reach, timing, relevance, and compliance of every consumer engagement
Verisk Maplecroft — provides intelligence on sustainability, resilience, and ESG, helping people, business, and societies become stronger
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
HR CCPA Privacy Notice.pdf
At Verisk, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office based roles or roles that support any of our businesses’ government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.