Material Handler 2nd shift SA-Gilbert - #689684
Date: 1 week ago
City: Gilbert, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Starting pay from $18+DOE
Primary Focus :
The primary role of the Material Handler is to provide all required materials to each department before they are required.
- Deliver materials to each department before they are required.
- Place all materials in the designated area.
- Ensure that all parts have been accounted for based on the pick list
- Check off all delivered parts before the end of your shift.
- Communicate with Supervisors to ensure clear lines of communication.
- Multi-task and prioritization in accordance with company daily schedule and requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Safety policies must be always adhered to.
- It is very important that the incumbent of this position can work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g., safety glasses, safety boots, ear protection, cut level 5 gloves etc.).
- Regularly works near moving parts.
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- Noise levels can fluctuate from quiet to loud.
- May work in tight spaces
- Adhere to the 5S – Lean practice - a place for everything and everything in its place.
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft office, preferred.
- Completion of high school or equivalent education plus additional education is required.
- Analytical problem solver with good communication skills.
- Forklift experience, a plus.
- Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes.
- Experience with Sheet Metal. Hardware, Electronics, and shop tools a PLUS