Project Manager - #689687
Date: 1 week ago
City: West Jordan, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Audio Enhancement, we help empower learning in the classroom every day. We believe in what we do, and how we do it. We take care of each other, exceed our customers’ expectations, and build success through partnership, friendship, and trust—with our team members, partners, and customers. Team members who work hard, pursue excellence, and have a positive attitude can expect to grow with us as we grow. At Audio Enhancement, we’re looking for “lifers”—members of our Audio Enhancement family who believe in our mission, share our passion, and want to spend their careers making a difference in education.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Manager in one of our three locations (West Jordan, UT, Apopka, FL, or Alpharetta, GA).
Directly responsible for managing a large, multi-year Audio Visual upgrade project in multiple locations. Manages internal installation crews and contract installers. Coordinates people, equipment, and scheduling to ensure quality and timely completion of the project at multiple job sites. Accountable to lead all aspects of the project.
- Work with key stakeholders to determine project timelines and build schedules around completion deadlines
- Perform walk throughs, attend project calls, and meetings onsite, as well as perform onsite QC checks
- Schedule key points in implementation with internal and external resources, including installation and commissioning
- Ensure installation and commissioning processes are completed appropriately
- Communicate project progress with key stakeholders
- Work cooperatively with design technicians, permitting department, installs department, and contractors through completion of project
- Create project closeout documents including as built drawing, completed O&M, and warranty packets
- On-site project management experience, with low voltage or electrical contracting a plus
- Ability to read and understand commercial construction drawings and specifications
- Basic understanding of the National Electrical Code
- Experienced with software-based project management applications specific to construction industry
- Experience with coordinating onsite with prime and sub-contractors on projects
- Microsoft Office
Hourly wage is negotiable based on skill level and experience. Competitive benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Employer-funded Health Savings Account (HSA), Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, Employer-funded Short Term Disability Insurance, Employer-funded Life Insurance, matching 401k, even an exercise room, massage chair, and soda fountain!