Branch Manager II - West Valley - #689696
Chartway Federal Credit Union
Date: 1 week ago
City: West Valley City, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Title: Branch Manager II
Job Type: Full-time
Location: West Valley City, Utah
All of us at Chartway stand united in our strong culture of listening and learning. We treat people with respect, integrity, and kindness, and are committed to continuously developing a diverse and inclusive workplace where team members are empowered to be their authentic selves. All backgrounds, viewpoints, and life experiences are welcome, knowing this commitment strengthens our credit union family and communities.
The Branch Manager will be responsible to the Market Director for maximizing the sales function and goal achievement, and the day-to-day operations for assigned retail office location. Actively seeks out members of SEGs and community groups to generate loans and deposits.
Responsible and Accountable for:
- Responsible for researching member inquiries to ensure increased sales, proper follow-up and continued member satisfaction.
- Identify and maximize the use of credit union services by each member.
- Ensures facilities are well kept and maintained.
- Travels as needed to promote Credit Union membership.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the credit union relative to branch operations and member transactions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of credit union operations and retail delivery services and systems.
- Ability to successfully lead and motivate assigned sales team in achieving organizational goals.
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide timely performance feedback for assigned employees.
- Ability to successfully manage sales of complex financial services across multiple locations.
- Proficient in utilizing ongoing technologies to successfully support sales and the sales management environment.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Ability to manage location(s) to include all facets of teller operations, cash management, teller staffing and member service.
- Knowledge of the retail office operations technology and procedures and the ability to train others with this expertise.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with members with regards to service, policies and procedures of the Credit Union.
- Experience in managing in-house and outsource operations.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Approximately three to five years of demonstrated progression in job related experience.
Chartway offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must have a good credit history for consideration. Salary requirements must be included and resumes must be accompanied by a Chartway Employment Application for consideration.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/ Disability/Vet Employer.