Marketing Proposal Coordinator - Heavy Civil - #689713
Crowder Constructors Inc
Date: 1 week ago
City: Charlotte, North Carolina
Salary: $55,000 - $55,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Since 1947, Crowder has built a legacy of success in the construction industry. We work throughout the Southeast on heavy construction infrastructure projects ranging from bridges, dams, water and waste water treatment facilities, power plants and other energy facilities. We are a general contractor who self performs civil, electrical and mechanical trades on both traditional and more complex alternative delivery projects.
As a family-owned company, it is the spirit of not only doing the right things, but doing things the right way that is the true legacy of our founders and our people. Crowder is Building America and Proud of It as reflected in our Mission Statement:
We are dedicated to superior performance and committed to making a positive difference for our clients, for our communities, and in the lives of our employees.
If you are looking for a career, not just a job, with a company committed to your future, apply today.
CROWDER IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (EOE) AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (AA) EMPLOYER
Qualified Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
Primary function of a Marketing Proposal Coordinator: Assist Business Development with proposal and marketing material production. Coordinate business development and marketing efforts through Crowder Construction Company senior leadership as well as current and potential clients/owners supporting business procurement.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Write and deliver comprehensive, accurate responses to government RFP s and RFQ s.
- Lead the effort to create comprehensive, accurate, and professional proposals.
- Design, create, and update standard proposal templates.
- Ensure consistency between proposal content and customer requirements.
- Coordinate proposal efforts internally with division/operations managers, project managers, business development managers and superintendents gathering necessary data and information to complete proposals.
- Track and monitor all qualifying outside agency award submission requests.
- Coordinate award submissions with division/operations managers and business development.
- Create and/or edit submission packages; thoroughly coordinate through appropriate channels.
- Create marketing materials, brochures, and other related materials in support of our overall business.
- Coordinate all material production through business development and division managers as requested.
- Create presentation books for owner/partner meetings as requested.
- Coordinate all final printing and production of marketing materials as requested.
- Maintain organized and efficient filing system(s) ensuring accountability for all actions.
- Coordinate and interact with owners/partners as requested.
- Coordinate conference calls and maintain our business development calendar as requested.
- Represent Crowder at trade shows as requested.
- Create new employee resumes as needed and maintain database of staff resumes.
- Create new project sheets as needed and maintain existing project sheets and database.
- Create press releases as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2-year degree with emphasis on marketing/sales or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook.
- Ability to proofread and edit accurately.
- Knowledge of marketing functions.
- Familiarity with InDesign helpful.
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
At the heart of Crowder s Mission Statement is the commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees. Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment