Personal Banker (Safe Act)- (Cantonese or Mandarin language preferred) - Fremont Branch - #689718
Date: 1 week ago
City: Fremont, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Personal Banker SAFE Act is an entry level position responsible for the assistance in the execution of sales, products or service activities in coordination with the customer service team. The overall objective of this role is to foster relations with customers to build loyalty and to help increase sales to individual consumer clients.
- Work with business credit requests less than $250K, recognize/refer larger lending opportunities and cross sell treasury and related small business products
- Build referral business opportunities through Centers of Influence (COIs) and the Member Get Member (MGM) Program
- Assist in strategies to grow the small business client and implement appropriate sales plans to target Book of Business customers
- Deliver client services/outbound calls/inbound calls to acquire new relationships and deepen existing relationships through the cross-sell of relevant products and services while delivering remarkable client experience
- Provide Tellers and other branch staff with coaching and guidance on products and special programs, identifying client needs, and providing appropriate referrals
- Recognize transaction needs of clients, educate clients on all service and digital channels and leverage technology/ marketing tools available to uncover opportunities, and present product offers/financial solutions
- Understand and comply with Citibank policies, standards and procedures
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Previous banking, retail, or sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Smart Banking tools and technologies
- NMLS registration; Safe Act compliant
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Consumer Sales
Job Family:Branch Sales
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:Fremont California United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$59,260.00 - $82,680.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.