Automotive General Manager - #689725
Protech Automotive Solutions
Date: 1 week ago
City: Fresno, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
To direct and lead Protech operations of the assigned Area by establishing and maintaining company goals and standards for performance, growth, and world class customer service through activities and services to support and measure the success of the overall region.
- Experience using OE diagnostic scan tools to perform diagnostics, trim, and mechanical work on all makes and models of vehicles.
- Manages Protech field resources within the designated Area (e.g. Mobile technicians, Calibration technicians, and Apprentice Calibration technicians) and supports Protech field efforts, to include scanning.
- Manages and oversees the financials of the Operations business within the Area.
- Responsible for recruiting, backfill, cascade training, and leading the team.
- Understands the needs and nuances of assigned Area. Monitors market performance and responds to support requests.
- Identifies and resolves performance issues of Protech scanning, Mobile, and Calibration within the Area.
- Review and approve weekly reports to ensure time entry, payroll sheets, and expenses are accurate and on time.
- Addresses billing concerns, questions, and handles financial management for the Area.
- Perform team engagement and performance evaluations for teammates.
- Quality control for field operations
- Responsible for tooling, tooling updates, SAFETY, and inventory (including laptops, OE, other equipment).
- Providing ongoing training with teammates so we are always up to date with the newest procedures/technologies.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- 10C; years of automotive OE, mechanical, diagnostic experience.
- 2C; years of management experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid drivers license and ability to pass MVR check.
Must be able to lift 60 pounds independently
Requires standing for extended periods of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking, and stooping.
Requires frequent driving of company and customer vehicles.
Extensive travel within designated area.