NA Business Development Lead, Consumer Services - #689746
Date: 4 days ago
City: Vancouver, Washington
Salary: $165,000 - $181,500 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
HP is on a journey to continue to transform our business and drive growth across a number of key pillars. At the heart of that strategy is a focus on growing our Consumer Subscriptions business. We have a strong value proposition in our Instant Ink business today and we continue to leverage learnings from Instant Ink to drive growth by bringing new Subscription Services to market.
This role will focus on expanding HP subscription services to new categories including Print Hardware and PCs. It will focus on US Retail partner engagement, helping sell-in these services and ensuring the partners are set up for a successful launch. You will need to be able to speak to the partners in their language, convey the partner value proposition and keep them engaged as we work collectively to incubate and grow this new business. You will collaborate daily with cross-functional teams inside HP to develop plans to launch these services.
- Complete sell-in of new services to top Retail Partners, ensuring partners are bought in and engaged on the journey to grow the subscriptions business. Develop business cases as needed to tell the story and show the partners the value to them.
- Create and execute launch plans for top partners in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Category and Omnichannel teams. Manage the details to ensure nothing falls through the cracks during this strategic launch.
- Post-launch: monitor results, develop insights and work in a continual improvement mode to maximize success.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and influence top US Retail partners. Understands how retail works, what is important to partners and can find opportunities for HP to succeed in this context.
- Able to apply knowledge of online and in-store shopper journey and work with key stakeholders in Omnichannel and Shopper Marketing to continually improve results
- Innovative thinker able to find creative solutions as issues arise. Embraces challenging situations and enjoys overcoming adversity.
- Track record of developing and effectively executing plans with multiple cross-functional stakeholders inside and outside of HP
- Able to go from strategic thinking to detailed execution while always meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and executive level presentation skills
Education and Experience Required
- University or bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 8+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in retail and/or online sales environments.
- Understanding of 4Ps and ability to build, adjust and drive a growth plan
- Understanding of HP go-to-market and the role channel plays in HP’s success
- Working knowledge of HP’s Print/Supplies business and/or PC category/sales experience a plus. Understanding of subscriptions business model required highly desired.
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Per the State of Washington statute, the estimated range of compensation for this job in that location, at the time of this posting, is 165,000 to 181,500 USD Annual. This position may be eligible for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!