Front Office Specialist - #689778
CRISIS PREPARATION AND RECOVERY INC
Date: 4 days ago
City: Gilbert, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A Front Office Specialist is responsible for all customer inquiries, new patient verification, appointment settings, and client services. They are to greet every patient in a friendly and professional manner, make them feel welcome to the clinic, and ensure they receive the assistance they are seeking.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Communication skills: Due to the nature of behavioral health, communication must be professional, clear, calm, and sensitive at all times regardless of the circumstances.
- Multi-tasking skills: Must develop and demonstrate superb multi-tasking skills to effectively accomplish multiple required and competing tasks.
- Phone and computer literacy: Must maintain proficient phone and computer handling skills. Typing a minimum 40 words per minute is necessary in order to properly document coordination, complete dispatch requirements, communicate via emails, and determine schedules.
- Other skills: A background in customer service and/or crisis, email etiquette, must be able to work effectively both independently and as a member of a growing team.
- Verify demographics and client information
- Complete new client intake process
- Mark clients that attend and schedule future appointments
- Monitor faxes and emails and respond in a timely manner
- Complete all uploads and scans into client’s charts
- Collect copays and balances
- Coordination of care for all AHCCCS clients
- Check PCP ROI’s get them updated if needed
- Check voice mails that are left in the call center
- Attending Scheduled Meetings
- Coordinate with other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some college or associate’s/bachelor’s degree preferred