Operations Associate - #689828
All-American Home Care
Date: 3 days ago
City: Rochester, New York
Salary: $18 - $18 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the guidance of the Chief Operations Officer and Controller, manages aspects of the Agency's employee relations, benefits administration and recruiting, assist operations and reception.
- Assists with payroll review and Paychex issues
- Tracks employee medical compliances and secures necessary documentation.
- Maintains accurate and complete employee files and health information files.
- Assist with Recruiting and interviews.
- Assist with phone coverage and other reception tasks
- Assist employees' benefits, such as: health insurance, dental insurance and vacation accruals.
- Assists with Worker Compensation and Disability claims.
- Assists with development of various plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Assists with terminations
- Develops and improves overall Agency trainings.
- Attends meetings as necessary