Manager, End User Computing - #689848
Date: 4 days ago
City: Louisville, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, End User Computing to join our Digital Nexus organization.
- Collaborate with operations and support teams to provide direction/support, streamline processes, gain efficiencies, and enhance the overall user experience; Manage and maintain the systems and processes that enable management & security on the endpoints
- Act as point of escalation for Level Three support and major incidents, working with vendors to resolve complex technical issues
- Interface with internal customers to provide support, training, and technical expertise for services provided and identify emerging technologies that may be applicable to the business
- Review metrics associated to services provided and drive continual service improvements regardless of where the technology components, skills, or processes reside
- Maintain documentation, including operational procedures, knowledge articles, user reference guides, and project plans
- Actively support and maintain the environments for standard IT organization's desktop products such as Intune, CrashPlan, WatchDox, Defender, Dell Data Protection Encryption, Ivanti, SCCM, Client and Host based virtual machines, HP Web JetAdmin and Active Directory/GPO
- Minimum five years of recent experience working with onshore and offshore business units using exceptional customer service skills to meet project deliverables with minimal disruption
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Enterprise experience with Intune, Autopilot, MECM/SCCM, Microsoft Defender, Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Win8/10/11), and Mac OS. Virtualization (UPM/AppSense), Microsoft Bitlocker, Microsoft Office Suite (2007, 2013 O365), Browsers (IE,Chrome, Edge), CrashPlan, JAMF Pro(Casper), Active Directory/Group Policy, QlikView, SQL, Access, Visio
- Advanced understanding of various infrastructure technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCIPIP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with common desktop features and integrations such as Bitlocker, Hello For business, Okta, Conditional Access, One Drive
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work; Excellent trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; Ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).