Host - #689908
Date: 3 days ago
City: Athens, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Do you like hosting the party? Come join the Outback family as a Host, where your number one priority is to make our customers feel as if they are Guests in your own home. You will make each Guest’s day better with friendly, prompt, and attentive service. You are the customer's first and last impression of Outback Steakhouse. Have no worries, just fun!
The Host is also responsible for:
- Make memorable first and last impressions
- Smile & have genuine conversations with Guests
- Coordinate the wait and seat Guests with a sense of urgency
- Lead the lobby experience for each Guest following Outback hospitality standards
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "HIREME" to 30437!