Digital Marketing Account Executive - #689949
Date: 3 days ago
City: Kansas City, Kansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A rare opportunity to join the #1 performing radio and digital account team has arrived.
CUMULUS MEDIA | KANSAS CITY, KS is seeking a talented and dynamic Digital Marketing Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented, and highly creative individual with a track record of over-achieving sales goals. We hire driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given clear goals alongside world-class tools with the support you need to succeed.
This is the perfect position for individuals who want to fully own complete marketing solution partnerships end to end for their clients. From creative ideation to campaign execution.
The Digital Account Executive identifies and develops new business opportunities; grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business and meets or exceeds set sales targets.
CUMULUS MEDIA | KANSAS CITY, KS features 7 stations in the Overland Park, KS market and surrounding counties. Our stations include: 101 The Fox – KCFX, KCMO FM, KCMO-AM, KCHZ – The Vibe, KCJK – The X, KMJK and Jack-FM. Our digital solutions include: full-service offerings from website development, Google Ads, targeted display and social and much more.
- Partner with local, regional and national businesses and agencies to offer our world-class omni-channel marketing solutions to include fully integrated digital and audio products.
- Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated sales presentations in-person and via virtual meetings
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Think creatively and with a partnership mentality to exceed client expectations
- Proficient in digital marketing platforms, programmatic digital solutions (OTT, Audio, Display, Website Services, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role
- Excellent presenter to clients of sales opportunities and post-sale successes
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Positive attitude with the desire to grow professionally
- High energy and passion for the Digital marketing landscape
- Flexible and creative
- Digitally savvy
- 2+ years in Digital Sales/Marketing background preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
What We Offer:
- Commission-based organization for uncapped earnings potential
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visitURL blocked - click to apply
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at:URL blocked - click to apply
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Get job alerts by email.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!