Warehouse Associate - #689968
1A Auto Parts
Date: 1 week ago
City: Olathe, Kansas
Salary: $18 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About 1A Auto
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride ourselves on employing the best talent. Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great “can-do” culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to apply your skills in a rewarding situation.
We are passionate about empowering people to do their own auto repairs. Our company’s mission is to make your car projects go smoothly and to become your trusted source for auto parts. We treat our customers like family. And our niche is to provide great value, exceptional customer service and education to make customers confident in their decision to do their own repairs.
The Fulfillment Center/Warehouse Associate handles the end processing of customer orders.
Starting pay is $18/hr or higher dependent upon experience. Pay is weekly.
*****We have a promotion going on right now for a $1,500 sign-on bonus for our Warehouse Associates! In addition to the sign on bonus - we also offer fantastic benefits that includes 3 weeks paid time off to start!*****
There are multiple shifts that we are hiring for:
Sunday -Wednesday 6am - 4:30pm
Wednesday -Saturday 6am - 4:30pm
Monday -Friday 12pm – 8:30pm
- Pick, Pack & Ship in a modern, technically sophisticated distribution center environment
- Material handling (including, but not limited to: receiving, unloading, and stocking shelves & inventory cycle counts).
- Use detailed technical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve common distribution issues
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Observe established rules or policies to insure quality of work.
- Operate in compliance with safety regulations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum one to three years direct warehouse experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or distribution environment (small parcel, single-line orders, 1,000+ per day); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Computer skills required; familiarity with distribution software systems highly preferred.
- State of the art facilities utilizing RF technology
- High level of automation and mechanized material handling equipment
- The company emphasizes quality and safety over speed.
- Physical requirements – Significant walking and some heavy lifting (up to 50 Lbs.) required.
Please note: This job description is not all inclusi ve, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.