Project Coordinator - #689978
Date: 3 days ago
City: Boise, Idaho
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world
Discover your exciting role
The Project Coordinator will support the Project management team and liaison between the Company and its clients.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Supports the Project management team, Marketing and Operations functions
- Issues monthly project reports and project related change orders
- Attends management meetings as required; records and distributes minutes
- Assists with maintaining the project Client Project Portal
- Coordinates with the local Office Coordinator for VIP visits to the project site. Schedules executive conference rooms, maintains conference room equipment if on a jobsite, provides materials and supplies, and arranges for catering
- Performs word processing and prepares presentations, spreadsheets correspondence, contracts, internal memos, expense and status reports, etc.
- Back-up and supports other administrative staff as required
- Other Duties as assigned
Show your expertise
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience in Construction, Engineering or related field required
- Must have experience coordinating consultants on multiple systems integration
- Must have a good understanding of program/construction management project filing systems and procedures
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
Our people are the corner stone of our success, and I believe one of the most important investments we can make is to care for their well-being.
Dr. Wolfgang Büchele, CEO Exyte
GET MORE THAN JUST A JOB
Engineer World Changing Facilities
Health & Well-being
Environment of Excellence
Commitment to an Incident-Free Workplace (IFW)
Exyte is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity and equal treatment. Therefore, Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.