Manager, HR Process Optimization - #690017
Date: 3 days ago
City: Charlotte, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, HR Process Optimization to join our Talent and Culture organization.
- Development and implementation of an HR Process Framework that will be used across HR for new and updated technologies, activities, and processes as well as change management, training, risk mitigation, and impact analysis
- Process documentation and workflow standardization and centralization, inclusive of people, process and technology in total across HR
- Process evolution aligned with best practices and technology changes (implementation of Employee Central and Onboarding, D&A evolution, ServiceNow expansion, and RPA initiatives)
- Process improvement analysis and prioritization across HR, including operations, technology, finance, policy development, and compliance resulting in continuous process improvement
- Minimum five years of progressive human resources experience working on process improvement and quality initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferably in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or Business Administration
- Knowledge of the HR APQC framework, as well as knowledge and understanding of HR programs, procedures, and technology
- Experience in documenting and managing process and workflows
- Experience with using process modeling tools
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).