Route Collector I - #740127
Date: 01/14/2022 11:00 AM
City: Denton, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career.
This is no desk job. As a CSC Route Driver Collector , you’ll have an active career where you can work independently. This is a route vending position. You will be responsible for collecting and securing coins and currency from equipment on an assigned route, visiting a variety of locations around town. A career as a Route Collector is great for those who crave a change of scenery, appreciate opportunities to learn through exposure to many parts of our business, and value a work environment that supports your success in your career and life.
CSC Route Collectors’ work is typically Monday through Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life’s moments that matter.
- You will be assigned a company vehicle and can leave directly from your home to start your day.
- Working with precision as you collect coins and currency from company-owned, rented, and/or leased air vending and laundry equipment.
- Transport currency from machines to the vehicle vault, and from the vehicle vault to the Branch reliably, and with care.
CSC Company Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Role-based incentive plans
Qualifications for our Route Collector:
- HS Diploma or equivalent; we’ll provide the training.
- An active driver’s license is a must.
- Experience as a vending attendant or merchandiser is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and non-weather related.
- A high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
CSC ServiceWorks is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status