LOHS Financial Secretary - #740146
Date: 01/14/2022 11:00 AM
City: Lake Orion, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Start Date: ASAP
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
- Secretarial experience
- Verified work experience in bookkeeping
- Verified computer literacy
- Respect for maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Must be available to start work at 6:30.
- Process daily absences and sub requests through district absence management system
- Oversee, approve, edit and reconcile all hourly staff payroll.
- Order supplies for administrative staff and teaching staff
- Manage spreadsheet for all departments’ budgets
- Assist leadership, and other groups with ordering any items needed
- Pay invoices when submitted - weekly
- Maintain credit cards for (Administrative Staff and Department Heads (22 cards total)
- Reconcile each credit card online
- Monitor all line items in the LOHS general budget
- Reconcile and monitor Internal Budgets (40 accounts total) Print monthly reports for club members
- Follow and maintain grant budgets
- Submit B-1’s and extra compensation forms for LOHS Teachers
- Manage and distribute Petty Cash (Main Office, Cultural Outreach/NHS, and Student Leadership)
- Work with student treasurers from LOHS organizations/clubs
- Make deposits and check deposits
- Assist with large deposits for Homecoming, Prom, and Fundraisers for Vocal Music, and Pizza sales for Thespian and Field trips
- Scan over all checks that need to be deposited into bank
- Manage petty cash for main office and Leadership
- Responsible for Maintenance and Supplies for the 16 copiers in the building
- Work with outside parent groups (Robotics and Senior All Night Party, PTO, etc) Deposits and Invoices
- Assist Administrators as required
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Interested and qualified candidates must complete an online application.
Please note: mailed, faxed or emailed letters of interest and resumes will not be accepted.
Lake Orion Community Schools does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, national origin, religion, age, height, weight, marital status or otherwise qualified handicapped individuals with respect to District educational programs, activities and employment practices.