Laundry Aide / Janitor - Full time 11:30am-8:00pm - #740160
Transitional Care Management
Date: 01/14/2022 11:00 AM
City: Lisle, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We title this position as "Guest Services", but with other employers it may be called a Janitor, Custodian or Laundry Aide.
- Starting salary: 15.00
- Start Date: ASAP or 21 - 30 days
- Schedule available:
- Full Time 11:30am - 8:00pm, with weekend rotations
- We may have flexibility with your start and end times and we also have a part time opening for the evening shift.
Thrive of Lisle is a new 68 bed medical facility. We have patients of all ages and most of our go home after (or before) 17 days. This is a high end facility with larger beds, nicer linens, fine dining cuisine (we even have a brick oven for pizzas) … all in a tastefully designed modern décor.
Location: We are located 1.4 miles off Hwy 88, via Naperville Rd. Very easy to commute to.
NOTE: we have a second identical facility in Aurora.
Housekeeping Aide / EVS Janitor, Custodian or Laundry Aide
You will help keep things clean and tidy. This will involve duties such as, removing garbage from common areas, dusting, vacuuming, sanitizing bathrooms ... and so much more. You'll be a part of a team that is motivated to keep our patients happy, healthy and safe.
What we need from you:
- Preference given to candidates with prior experience but we are also willing to train.
- Must be able to read, write in English and understand state and federal regulations regarding sanitation requirements and proper procedures.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history background check and pass a pre employment durg screen.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.