Global Readiness Director - Performance Optimization Manager - #740227
Date: 01/14/2022 13:00 PM
City: Ashburn, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Global Readiness Director - Performance Optimization Manager is the liaison between Client Services (CS) and Product. This role is recognized as a thought leader and authority on client enablement functions and needs. This role excels at matrix management to ensure CS Stakeholders are aware of product enhancements and have a voice in helping mold the deployment process to ensure a scalable, simple enablement process with a client lens.
At a program level, this person will specifically be focused on managing the execution of product performance optimization for 3DS and managing the Digital Authentication Framework monitoring program.
This Director role is an individual contributor role responsible for executing a global playbook for these performance programs (3DS and DAF) by coordinating the dedicated resources within Client Services (global and in region) to:
- Perform the needed data analytics/reporting used to determine performance optimization insights
- Define and prioritize the targeted markets and clients
- Execute on the agreed upon client outreach plan
- Continuously share information to improve processes and reduce duplicative efforts
- Create reporting to demonstrate monitoring (DAF) and optimization (3DS) progress
- Define and execute global playbook for 3DS performance optimization and DAF monitoring and notification processes referencing the appropriate artifacts and standards applicable to all regions
- Develop strong partnership with Global and Regional Product teams in order to be recognized as a key contributor to their success
- Build a successful engagement model with the core team of dedicated CS resources in Global Business Optimization and the regional CS teams focused on Client outreach support, which will allow for success and improved efficiencies
- Maintain a continuous path of global CS communication to provide timely feedback to Product
- Develop necessary documentation to educate core team members on the optimization and monitoring model and the core functions that they are responsible and accountable for.
- Ensure the core team has the needed artifacts to educate and execute the strategy with the clients
- Identify/Prioritize key needs, dependencies with regions, define success measures and track status with product
- Engage with Product to provide client feedback on product performance hurdles to influence product enhancements
- Engage regularly with core team to create a feedback forum to define standards and improvements to create efficiencies and eliminate duplicative efforts
- Ensure Product shares and educates features of their pipeline that may impact performance and monitoring. Define reporting, processes and artifacts needed to adapt to the changes
- Although the regions are accountable for optimization and monitoring progress, this person serves as primary contact for the Client Service division’s 3DS optimization and DAF monitoring program
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g.MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Advanced experience with Excel, ability to create pivot tables
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self starter and organized
- Strong leadership skills within a matrix management environment
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage expectations.
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of the payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers
- Exhibit advanced planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities with ability to work in a complex organization to define a playbook for all stakeholders to achieve joint success
- Ability to adapt to change and design and execute alternatives
- Experience with digital payments
- Understanding of 3DS and Token Processing
- Expert in manipulating and aggregating Big data - payment data experience is a plus.
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical and problem-solving skills to translate data into meaningful stories and insights.
- Strong communication and story-telling skills in presenting ideas and analysis to various audience levels.
- Advanced tableau experience
- Team player, results oriented and able to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Experienced building and delivering power point presentation to senior leaders.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.