CNC Mill/Lathe Operator - #740273
Date: 01/14/2022 14:00 PM
City: Plymouth, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
CTE Solutions starts with commitment to excellence with integrity in the medical manufacturing industry. CTE Solutions has become the leader in manufacturing orthopedic implants and instruments in the spine industry. CTE Solutions services 7 out of the 10 spinal rod companies.
If you are looking for a fast paced & fast growing environment where its employee focused and employees are valued, apply today! Integrity, Quality, Service is our standard we live by!
1st Shift hours: Monday to Friday - 6AM to 3PM
2nd Shift hours: Monday to Thursday - 3PM to 1AM
Please only apply once on our website, if your resume is not a fit for the current position applied for, we will move to a better suited open position. Thank you!
- Basic programming and ability to troubleshoot
- Basic understanding of setting up machines
- Changing broken/dull tools
- Making offset adjustments
- Haas / Fanuc familiarity a plus
- Using micrometers, calipers, comparator etc.
- Reading blueprints and GD&T
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401-K plus match
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Paid holidays