Dietary Aide - #740276
Paradise Valley Healthcare Center Inc
Date: 01/14/2022 14:00 PM
City: National City, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The dietary aide assignments are determined by the needs basis on the activity of the shift. He/she is reports to the Cook and Dietary supervisor.
- Must be able to learn food service routine within a short period.
- Set up meal trays.
- Must strip down returned trays and start washing dishes.
- Assist with serving the different meals.
- Check and record chlorine concentration and water temperature of dishwashing machine at the beginning of shift.
- Observe water temperatures of dishwasher during dishwashing cycles.
- Operate dishwasher.
- Prepare nourishments and snacks.
- Sweep and mop kitchen.
- Carry out trash and garbage.
- Put groceries away in a safe, orderly and clean manner.
- To leave the kitchen in a clean and sanitary manner and be of assistance when called upon by the cook or dietary supervisor.
- Clean work surfaces and refrigerators.
- Sweep, mop, and maintain floors.
- Participate in the orientation and on-going training of dietary staff.
- Ability to work in cooperation and harmony with personnel in all departments.