Senior Campaign Analyst - #740345
Date: 01/14/2022 16:30 PM
City: Columbia, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Blend360 is a world class marketing, analytics, and technology company that delivers the best results for our clients. Our primary focus is Data Sciences; leveraging data and applied mathematics to solve our clients’ business challenges. Blend360 is known for our exceptional people, our get-it-done mentality, and delivering high impact and sustainable results. If you love to solve difficult problems and deliver results; if you like to learn new things and apply innovative, state-of-the-art methodology, join us at Blend360.
We are seeking a seasoned Campaign Analyst to join our fast-growing Campaign Management Practice. The Campaign Management Practice builds on Blend360’s robust data science, analytics and insight capabilities, bringing industry experience to manage the full lifecycle of multichannel campaigns – planning, development, testing, execution, and program measurement. This data-driven approach helps marketers augment the customer journey by driving the optimal combination of multi-channel messaging to support marketing initiatives and drive engagement.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design, create and execute complex SQL campaigns as defined by the client, ensuring accurate and on-time file delivery
· Perform quality control of campaign data to verify expected results are met
· Be a subject matter expert on client's data sources and become intimately familiar with the key business rules that drive campaign and reporting outputs
· Lead troubleshooting of campaign count issues, questions, and research
· Engage with Business Intelligence team to confirm campaign reporting/tracking objectives are built into campaign metadata
· Optimize campaign process and workflows to improve efficiency
· Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, or equivalent working experience
· 2+ years’ experience developing campaigns in SQL
· Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and working with relational database structures
· Organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong communication, language, and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work on a tight schedule and adhere to strict guidelines from the client
You must be able to work EST hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.