HR Trainer - #740393
Date: 01/14/2022 17:30 PM
City: Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! As you train our employees and assist in training initiatives, you directly influence their success at Dungarvin and better prepare them for their important work in direct care. At Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
We are looking for a HR Trainer to join our Learning and Development team! The person in this role will be conducting trainings and providing support to both new hires as well as existing employees. The person in this role will support online learning by assigning trainings, monitoring completions, performing data entry/reporting, and frequently communicating with new hires and their Supervisors. The HR Trainer will train direct care employees via online webinars and in-person trainings on a variety of topics, including First Aid and CPR. There will also be opportunities to edit training material and create new training content for our online trainings!
This position is full time and will have a varied schedule, primarily between 8am-6pm with occasional weekday training until 9pm and an occasional Saturday training. This position also offers the ability to work remotely a percentage of the time. Ideal candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of experience related to teaching, training, development, delivering presentations, administrative work
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) and Learning Management Systems (LMS) strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Group insurance benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer