Program Manager - #740396
Date: 01/14/2022 17:30 PM
City: St. Louis, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world's leading financial organizations. Exegy's unique market data products respond to financial organizations' growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility.
Exegy is seeking a Program Manager to plan, drive, track, and adjust projects across all business lines. This high-profile position will lead a cross-functional team to align the various workstream leads with long-term business strategy. Planning for personnel, equipment, and budget needs is essential. Guiding systematic retrospectives of projects to continuous improvement is expected. The ideal candidate will have experience with reporting to senior and executive leadership, managing and reporting on more than one project across different departments.
If interested, please apply via the following link: https://exegy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=172
No phone calls please.
Exegy does not accept resumes from third party vendors.
- Reporting to Director of PMO directly, but also working closely with VPs, Directors, and Managers across all departments.
- Working with Contracts, Onboarding, and Customer Support teams to support customer delivery projects.
- Working with Corporate, Engineering, Support, and Sales departments to support merger integration and business-as-usual efforts.
- Producing, revising, and executing project plans
- Gathering and systematically collating roadmaps, requirements, and progress for executive level reporting.
- Determining or refining project requirements based on stakeholder and team input.
- Determining and mitigating project risks
- Driving retrospectives/lessons learned and overall quality of documentation
- Work with Director of PMO to facilitate and use “best practices” of the Project Management discipline
- Reinforcing best practices and processes through automation and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Project Management abilities required
- Excellent team building and communication skills across various levels and layers of the organization
- Experience with various, disciplines and methodologies required (agile, waterfall, etc.)
- Experience gathering and refining requirements
- Technical background (software, firmware, hardware) strongly desired
- Experience managing Engineering or Service teams a plus
- Project Management certification a plus
- JIRA or Smartsheet experience a plus
- Bachelors or higher degree in Business or technical field and relevant industry experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.