Construction Laborer- Installer - #740423
Date: 01/14/2022 17:30 PM
City: Chester, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
JES Foundation Repair, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Installer. We have been in business for over 25 years specializing in damaged foundations of all types including residential and commercial structures. We serve Virginia Beach, Chester, Manassas, Appomattox, Salem, and other surrounding areas. There’s a good reason why we’re known best for being better. And it starts with Integrity: we don’t believe in hard sales and pushy salesmen. A company is only as good as the people it hires. And we hire only the best. Every certified field inspector has experience in construction, engineering or some other area of housing industry. We here at JES Foundation Repair are dedicated to finding an Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Best of Houzz in 2019, and also hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
This position is the backbone of our organization and integral to our success. They are responsible for traveling to job sites to install/test equipment, troubleshoot problems as needed, and clean up the job after completion.
Our Construction Laborer-Installers can earn $1,000+ per week!
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs
- World-class paid training and support
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and Paid Time Off
- Bi-weekly Pay (W2 position)
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
What You Will Do:
- Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team, and the organization
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Member of a high-performance team traveling to customer’s homes to perform scheduled work in local area
- Installation of products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
- Desire to grind it out daily knowing that hard work is rewarded
- Loads and delivering materials from the warehouse to the work site
- Performs set up and clean up tasks at the work site
- Digs and back-fill trenches/holes when necessary
- Enters crawl spaces and other confined areas
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Knowledge of trade specific tools for installations and correct use of equipment
- Previous experience working in the construction industry
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 75 lbs and perform labor under adverse conditions
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.