Production Worker (Mon-Thur) 6am-6pm - $16/hr plus Overtime - #740440
Date: 01/14/2022 17:30 PM
City: Waterloo, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Techo-Bloc, we aren't just paving patios--we're paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability, and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why Work for Us?
We love to brag. Techo Bloc offers its valued associates a competitive salary, paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complete uniform provided after 3 months.
- Training & Development
Location: Waterloo, IN
- Complete examination of finished product by checking height, shape, color and consistency by applying knowledge of proper company standards as instructed and applicable for in process systems.
- Complete block checks, remove any pieces that do not meet our high standards from pallet or board and replace these with high quality pieces. These tasks vary by line and by product and process that the General Laborer is assigned to.
- Assist machine operator and many other variable processes IE: pallet repair, general Maintenance helper, cleaning etc
- Wear personal protective equipment and ensures behaviors are safe.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- One year of manufacturing experience
- Be able to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Be able to write simple memos/production reports
- Be able to effectively give and receive instructions, safety information, etc.. in a small group
- Be able to perform each essential duty to company standards.
- Have the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to operate various machinery.
- Be able to problem solve and manage situations effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.