Personal Banker (Client Service Associate I) Knox Banking Center, Knox, IN - #740442
1st Source Bank
Date: 01/14/2022 17:30 PM
City: Knox, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
To proactively service clients so that the banking center meets stated objectives in service, sales, and operations
- Greets clients as they enter the banking center and identifies client needs, promotes products and services and refers clients to the appropriate business colleague if needed.
- Opens new accounts, CD’s and cross-sells bank services.
- Rotates positions (i.e., CSR window) as needed in the banking center
- Builds client loyalty; establishes client relationships, including addressing each client by name.
- Consistently delivers exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Adheres to established bank policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in retail sales programs to help meet personal and banking center goals.
- Actively participates in team meetings and participates in community projects and appropriate educational programs related to the position.
- Assists banking center team in operational duties (i.e.., balancing the ATM, vault and end of day work) as requested.
- In absence of Banking Center Manager, may serve as backup if needed.
- Responsible for the completion of all 1 Source University and compliance training related to the position.
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and complies with the requirements
Performs all other duties as assigned
- Three (3) – four (4) years of retail banking experience required.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Balancing vault and ATM experience required.
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Customer service and sales oriented.
- Careful attention to detail and time management.
- Good listening and verbal and communication skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Ability to cross-sell bank products and services.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others as appropriate, as well as of company documents and records.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
One (1) - three (3) years college preferred
Ability to travel to all locations as needed for meetings, projects, training, seminars, etc
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand and walk; use hands and fingers to operate keyboard and other office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
MS Office PC, fax, phone and standard office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)