RN - Events Onsite Administrator - COVID-19 Screening - #740454
ARC Healthcare LLC
Date: 01/14/2022 18:00 PM
City: Lake Junaluska, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PRIMARY PURPOSES OF POSITION The EOA leads site teams in providing efficient delivery of quality medical care services, assumes responsibility for all operations at assigned sites and builds/maintains a strong client relationship providing exceptional customer service. The EOA is responsible for ensuring COVID-19 testing event guidelines are being followed and that the event is successful. The EOA may also assist in testing or administrative work at COVID-19 testing event to cover breaks or to ensure the efficiency of event flow. To facilitate these purposes, the EOA must be a Registered Nurse and also meet the requirements of the Clinical Provider role description.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary.)
- Drives excellence in site operations
- Acts as the catalyst to ensure staff are passionate about delivering genuine, caring, and friendly healthcare
- Builds a high performing team and addresses performance issues quickly and decisively, enabling professional appearance and demeanor and high morale
- Partners with clinical leadership to ensure compliance with all clinical policies and training programs
- Ensure compliance with approved policies, protocols, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements
- Earns client trust and builds strong relationships
- Responds to client questions/concerns in a highly timely manner; marshals internal resources to respond/resolve quickly
- Recognizes situations that may negatively impact operational efficiency or safety and escalates to appropriate responsible office/person in a timely manner.
- Accepts responsibility/accountability for client satisfaction, communication, test participant and staff safety.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for clients
- Effectively communicates operation issues, corrections or process changes to team members and customer.,
- Monitoring and supervising the event process or flow while at the COVID-19 testing event.
- Setup and clean-up of the event.
- Supply inventory.
- Logging in to the OptumServe/LHI provided laptop.
- Logging in to COVID-19 Provider Portal, including where to find the Group Event ID and additional information.
- To be informed of the specimen courier process for the event.
- Ensuring social distancing is maintained at the event for staff and attendees.
- Reporting to the EOA?s employer or LHI any complaints regarding potential violations of either a staffing agency?s policies or the Standard of Business Conduct for Group Events.
SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS (This list of supervisory functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary.)
- The EOA supervises the flow of the event and ensures the EOA and other individuals working at the event are working in compliance with all California wage and hour and laws, as specifically noted below:
- Ensuring individuals don and doff their required PPE while on the clock/during working time.
- Ensuring individuals are provided on-duty rest breaks of at least 10 minutes (which cannot include the time to don or doff PPE) in approximately the middle of every four-hour work period.
- Ensuring individuals are provided at least a 30-minute off-the-clock meal period (which cannot include the time to don or doff PPE) that begins before the end of the fifth hour of the individual?s working time, and a second 30-minute off-the-clock meal period (which cannot include the time to don or doff PPE) that begins before the end of the tenth hour of the individual?s working time.
- Ensuring all individuals report all time worked to their respective employer through their agency?s timekeeping or time-tracking system, and that no individual performs any work, including the donning and doffing of PPE, that is not reported to their respective employer as time worked.
- Any other functions as assigned by management. This role is patient facing and requires working in a non-traditional clinical setting. It is also customer facing with high expectations for operational excellence, particularly for maintaining strict infection prevention and control practices. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and business needs.
MENTAL DEMANDS: Reading, writing, detailed work, confidentiality, problem-solving, math skills, reasoning skills, oral communication, written communication, customer contact, multiple concurrent tasks.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bending, crouching, kneeling, squatting, lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs., handling (holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with the hand or hands), fingering (picking, pinching, fine manipulation, sitting, standing, and walking.