FT Food Service/Cafeteria Worker - #740488
Five Star Food Service, Inc.
Date: 01/14/2022 18:30 PM
City: Perry, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Day Shift Role - 6:00am to 2:00pm - Full-Time or Part-Time - Food Service/Cafeteria Worker
At Five Star Food Service, the Food Service/Cafeteria Worker role will be in charge of always maintaining a sanitary work environment. Cleans kitchen, washes pots & pans, sweeping and mopping. Assist where needed. Cleans and re-stocks serving areas. Receives stock as it is delivered and puts stock away. Will cook and cashier as needed. Dining center staff also provide superior customer service and maintains a friendly, helpful attitude with both co-workers and customers.
Food Service/Cafeteria Worker responsibilities include:
- Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked.
- Maintains sanitary work stations within the Dining Center.
- Cleans Kitchen; washes pots & pans, sweeping and mopping.
- Cleans and re-stocks serving areas.
- Receives stock as it is delivered and puts stock away.
- Assist where needed within the Dining Center; Cashier and/or Cook.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to lift 25lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Must be able to obtain ServSafe Certification.
- Must be able to consent to a drug screen.
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
- Ability to follow workplace safety policies and guidelines.
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our 501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
- Position Status: Full-Time
- Hourly Pay Rate: Based on prior resturant experince
- Work Day Requirements: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – weekend work may be required
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation’s largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.