Salesforce Developer (remote work available within Colorado) - #740493
Date: 01/14/2022 19:00 PM
City: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Salesforce for an 18 month contract (with option to extend) in Denver, CO. These roles may telecommute/work remote; however the Manager will require candidates to reside in Colorado (or relocate) in the event the role becomes onsite and for equipment delivery (need to pick up equipment from the office).
In this role, you will develop applications using the Salesforce platform under guidance of the Salesforce Senior Administrator and be repsonsible for the following:
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Perform coding (in-house applications) or configuration management (COTS applications) in accordance with standards and best practices and further minimize defects through disciplined unit testing.
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, contribute to the implementation of break/fix solutions, and update documentation and configuration information related to changes as needed throughout the life cycle.
- Organize, build, and validate all segments of the code related to a specific build (release) for final User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure development activities within the position's scope of responsibility are consistent with established service portfolio policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Determine the best approach in the development of an application's code to meet the customer's current requirements and anticipate future enhancement needs.
- Identify and recommend changes to development policies, processes, templates and standard operating procedures to improve the overall quality of work being delivered.
- Find unique ways to resolve issues in the development process to meet the requirements of the customers and lead to the most efficient implementation possible.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communications skills; who posses the ability to rapidly grasp technical skills; who is motivated to put in self-study hours to gain the technical knowledge to succeed as a performing member of the Salesforce Team.
- Salesforce development experinece
This 18 month contract can be performed remotely; however, selected candidates must reside in the State of Colorado (or relocate) in the event the role becomes onsite (and for picking up or exchanging equipment)