Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) - #740495
The Wood Group
Date: 01/14/2022 19:00 PM
City: Big Spring, Texas
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A $500.00 bonus will be paid after 90 days of employment.
The Wood Group is hiring Behavioral Health Techs (BHT) for a Crisis Residential facility in Big Spring, TX.
The mission of The Wood Group is to provide quality behavioral health services that assist individuals with mental illness or other special needs to live healthy and productive lifestyles within their communities.
Part time shift available:
- Sat & Sun (8am to 8pm)
- Sat & Sun (8pm to 8am)
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all residents at all times.
- Cook and serve meals. Follow the facility menu as posted.
- Responsible for completing items listed on the facility Chore Sheet as directed by the administrator.
- Responsible for assuring all residents are treated with dignity and respect.
- Responsible for the supervision of all resident medication procedures. Ensure that all residents receive their proper medication at the proper time. All narcotics will be counted and documented on each shift.
- Daily chart documentation
- Be familiar with The Wood Group’s policy and procedures to include employee handbook.
Experience working with Mental health clients is preferred.
A valid Texas Driver's license
Certifications are not required for this position
The Wood Group will provide all necessary training.