Guest Experience Team Member - #740540
Six Flags Great Adventure LLC
Date: 01/14/2022 19:30 PM
City: Jackson, New Jersey
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell tickets, season passes and season parking to Guests entering the park.
- Accurately scanning tickets and season passes to allow Guests through the entry gate.
- Process season passes.
- Friendly Guest interaction.
- Responsible for operating an organized and accurate till.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain Six Flags' Guest First Standards.
Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle cash accurately.
- Basic computer skills.
Some Of Our Amazing Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Free park admission
- Private employee events
- Reward programs
- On-site training
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay day is every Friday!
We even offer special employee events, and much, much more! Apply today to get started!
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.